Monday, January 26, 2009

4th Photo Tag

Jeez...Okay, so I am a week or so behind on posting again...Its a good thing I didn't make regular blogging a New Years Resolution cause I would be a definte failure!

My friend Jen tagged me to to this photo picture thing where you post the 4th picture from your 4th photo folder...I admit I did cheat a little because I rearranged my pictures by date so and older folder would come up... :)



So...here we go...



Don't kill me Amy...I swear this is really the one that came up. This is my sisters infamous 'monkey face'. I think this was taken around 2004 or 2005 when we were waiting to go on a church trip. I really can't remember many other details...Well, that was fun..and completely random!

I tag Amanda B., Misti, and anybody else who wants to join the fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my monkey face and I'm proud of it! One day I will teach it to your daughter!!! hahahaha!!!!

Amanda said...

I don't think I know what my 4th folder is...maybe I'll just post a random pic!