Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Redesign

I did a little re-design of my blog today...I think overall it looks pretty good. I made the header picture using a nifty little program called ScrapBlog. I have always had good intentions for doing scrapbooks...but over the years, I've spent way too much money and created too few pages to justify doing much paper scrapbooking anymore. However, this digital thing might be a little more to my liking (and its free, except for having your pages professionally printed, but you can also download them to your computer and print them yourself!) It's another way I'm discovering my inner hidden creative personality! :)

I've also sewn a few more burp cloths and finished two dresses that I made for Laura...they were super easy...but since I'm definitely a beginner at this--small successes are good! I still need to finish painting a set of cubbies Eric built for Laura's room but I haven't had time to work on them in a while.

I've also added a few of links to home design and DIY websites I enjoy reading and getting ideas from. Check them out if you get a chance!

2 comments:

Misti said...

Okay...call me a copy cat but I want a cool blog too!! You are the one I look up to in blog world:) Your blog looks great! I like the pics at the top and the black and white designs! I'm going to try and figure something out...

Misti said...

Okay..so how did you get the cool pic at the top. I have no idea what I'm doing!